A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Suarez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Suarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Angel Suarez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Suarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Suarez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brentwood Physiatrists.