Learn more about Dr. Pedro Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Suarez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Suarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Angel Suarez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Suarez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Suarez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brentwood Physiatrists.