A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Suarez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Suarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Suarez practice?
Dr. Pedro Suarez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brentwood Physiatrists.