A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Suarez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Suarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Angel Suarez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Suarez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brentwood, NY.
See Brentwood Physiatrists.