A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York University Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy H. Harris practice?
Dr. Peggy Harris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Harris, Dr. Gretchen Harris, Dr. Gretta Harris, Dr. Madge Harris, Dr. Maegan Harris, Dr. Maggie Harris, Dr. Mamie Harris, Dr. Margaret Harris