A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Kelley, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Kelley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Kelley MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Kelley practice?
- Dr. Peggy Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Kelley practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.