A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Kelley, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Kelley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Kelley MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Kelley practice?
- Dr. Peggy Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Kelley practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.