A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Kelley, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Kelley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans