Best Pediatrician Around show details Best Pediatrician Around
Aug 12th, 2016

Both my children have been seeing Dr. Supple for about 17 years and she is the best! Dr. Supple is very knowledgeable about the usual childhood illnesses and diseases and also about many not so common ailments. She will research beyond what I imagine the typical MD would. She calls me outside of office hours when she finds an answer to something we could not figure out earlier. Dr. Supple will give alternative medicine options along with traditional. I highly recommend her and wish I could clone her into a family medicine MD so the kids could see her after they age out!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by n. morrell on Dec 27th, 2013

Great doctor who really cares about her patients well being

Nov 4th, 2011

When I first started taking my children to Dr. Supple, she talked to them like she has known them their whole life. She is very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Supple to anyone who needs a doctor for their children.

She cares about your entire family. show details She cares about your entire family.
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Supple was my pediatrician into my teenage years. She is now my son's doctor as well. She's just as great as she was 27 years ago! She explains things to you, gives advice, asks questions and actually cares how things are going. There aren't many doctors left like her. She takes her time with you and I never feel rushed out of her office. I can always get an appointment and she'll call you back asap if you leave her a message. She really is great and I highly recommend her for your infants and kids!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Sep 3rd, 2008

She has been great with us. I can tell that she loves babies and children. When we have any (even small) problems with our children and call her, she explains things very well. Needless to say, when we are in her office.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
May 6th, 2008

Doctor Supple took us immediately.She was very informative, caring,helpfull,and was just so awesome. This is my sons new Pediatrician,and we are very happy we found her.