A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry-Anthony Maliuanag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maliuanag
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maliuanag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry-Anthony Maliuanag, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maliuanag graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry-Anthony Anthony Z Maliuanag MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Perry-Anthony A. Maliuanag practice?
- Dr. Perry-Anthony Maliuanag has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry-Anthony Maliuanag practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Psychiatrists.