Learn more about Dr. Perry Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Gerard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Gerard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Scott Gerard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Perry Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Gerard practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Radiologists.