A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Gerard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans