A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Gerard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Scott Gerard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Perry S. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Perry Gerard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Perry Gerard practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.