Learn more about Dr. Perry Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Lubens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Lubens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lubens has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Robert Lubens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Perry Lubens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perry Lubens practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Neurologists.