More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perry Lubens
Dr. Perry Lubens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lubens is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian M.C., Torrance Memorial Medical Center and White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Perry Lubens has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Perry Lubens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Nicole Cobo
Child Neurology, Neurology, Residency
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Jose Manfredi
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jean Lake
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi38