Learn more about Dr. Perry Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Lubens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubens
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lubens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Lubens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lubens has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Robert Lubens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Perry Lubens has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Lubens practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Neurologists.