Learn more about Dr. Perry Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Lubens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubens
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lubens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Lubens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lubens has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Robert Lubens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Perry R. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Perry Lubens has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Lubens practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Neurologists.