A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Sutaria, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sutaria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clares Hospital