A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perry Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perry Sutaria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Perry Sutaria, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sutaria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- St. Clares Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perry Maganlal Sutaria MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Perry M. Sutaria practice?
- Dr. Perry Sutaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Perry Sutaria practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.