A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pete Smith Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pete Smith Fisher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pete Smith Fisher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith Fisher graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pete Anthony Smith Fisher MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pete A. Smith Fisher practice?
- Dr. Pete Smith Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Pete Smith Fisher practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Pathologists.