A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ault graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ault has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Ault MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Ault practice?
- Dr. Peter Ault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ault practices Internal Medicine near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Internists.