A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bigler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigler
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bigler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bigler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bigler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Bigler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Bigler practice?
- Dr. Peter Bigler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bigler practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.