A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kowalski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kowalski, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kowalski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Craig Kowalski MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Peter Kowalski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kowalski practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.