A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kowalski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kowalski, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kowalski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Craig Kowalski MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Peter Kowalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kowalski practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.