Learn more about Dr. Peter Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chan, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Sing-Hung Chan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Peter Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Chan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Surgeons.