Learn more about Dr. Peter Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chan, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Chan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Peter Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Bedminster Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedminster Surgeons.