Learn more about Dr. Peter Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chan, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Chan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Peter Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Bedminster Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedminster Surgeons.