A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter De Sanctis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter De Sanctis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter De Sanctis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. De Sanctis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. De Sanctis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas De Sanctis MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. De Sanctis practice?
- Dr. Peter De Sanctis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter De Sanctis practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.