A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter De Sanctis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter De Sanctis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Sanctis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. De Sanctis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter De Sanctis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. De Sanctis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. De Sanctis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas De Sanctis MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. De Sanctis practice?
- Dr. Peter De Sanctis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter De Sanctis practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.