A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fotinakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fotinakes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Night Terrors
Education & Awards
Dr. Fotinakes graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Fotinakes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Fotinakes MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Fotinakes practice?
- Dr. Peter Fotinakes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Fotinakes practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.