A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franks
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Franks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Franks, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Franks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Franks MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Franks practice?
- Dr. Peter Franks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Franks practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.