A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franks
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Franks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Franks, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Franks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Franks MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Franks practice?
- Dr. Peter Franks has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Franks practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.