A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gkonos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gkonos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gkonos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gkonos graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gkonos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Gkonos MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Gkonos practice?
- Dr. Peter Gkonos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gkonos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists and Willow Grove Endocrinologists.