A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Heffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Heffer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Heffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Heffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Heffer MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Heffer practice?
- Dr. Peter Heffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Heffer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.