A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hobeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hobeika is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hobeika, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobeika graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Hobeika has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Emile Hobeika MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Hobeika practice?
- Dr. Peter Hobeika has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hobeika practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.