A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kowey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kowey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kowey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Premature Cardiac Complexes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kowey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Kowey MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kowey practice?
- Dr. Peter Kowey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kowey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aston, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiologists.