A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kowey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kowey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowey
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kowey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kowey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Premature Cardiac Complexes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kowey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Kowey MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Kowey practice?
- Dr. Peter Kowey has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kowey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiologists.