A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Leidl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Leidl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leidl graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Leidl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leidl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Leidl practice?
Dr. Peter Leidl practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.