A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Linden is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Linden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Linden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kenneth Linden MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Linden practice?
- Dr. Peter Linden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Linden practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.