A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lorber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lorber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorber graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lorber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Lorber practice?
Dr. Peter Lorber practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.