A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lorber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lorber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorber graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lorber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lorber MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Lorber practice?
- Dr. Peter Lorber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lorber practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.