A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Madill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Madill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Holistic Health
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madill graduated from Univ Of Auckland, Sch Of Med, Auckland, New Zealand. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vokes Madill MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Madill practice?
- Dr. Peter Madill has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Madill practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Allergists and Sebastopol Internists.