A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter McGuire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter McGuire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. McGuire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter McGuire MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter McGuire practice?
- Dr. Peter McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter McGuire practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Sleep Medicine Doctors.