Learn more about Dr. Peter Molinaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Molinaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molinaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molinaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Molinaro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinaro graduated from New York University.
Dr. Molinaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Molinaro MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Molinaro practice?
- Dr. Peter Molinaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Molinaro practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.