Dr. Peter James Molinaro MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Molinaro is Satisfactory. Dr. Molinaro has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Molinaro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinaro graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Molinaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - South
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molinaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Molinaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Molinaro practice?
Dr. Peter Molinaro practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons and Staten Island Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Molinaro, Dr. Pete Molinaro, Dr. Pierre Molinaro