Learn more about Dr. Peter Molinaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Molinaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molinaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molinaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Molinaro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinaro graduated from New York University.
Dr. Molinaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Molinaro MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Molinaro practice?
- Dr. Peter Molinaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Molinaro practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.