A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Molinaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Molinaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Molinaro, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinaro graduated from New York University.
Dr. Molinaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Molinaro MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Molinaro practice?
- Dr. Peter Molinaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Molinaro practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Staten Island Surgeons.