A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mowschenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mowschenson, General surgeon, endocrine surgery, colorectal surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mowschenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mowschenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mowschenson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowschenson graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mowschenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Mowschenson BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Mowschenson practice?
- Dr. Peter Mowschenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mowschenson practices Surgery near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Surgeons.