A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mowschenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mowschenson, General surgeon, endocrine surgery, colorectal surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mowschenson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowschenson graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mowschenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mowschenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Mowschenson practice?
Dr. Peter Mowschenson practices Surgery near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Surgeons.