A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Niciforos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Niciforos, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niciforos
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Niciforos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Family Practice
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niciforos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Niciforos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Niciforos FAAFP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Niciforos practice?
- Dr. Peter Niciforos has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Niciforos practices Emergency Medicine and General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Emergency Physicians and Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners.