A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Niciforos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Niciforos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niciforos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Niciforos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Niciforos practice?
Dr. Peter Niciforos practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians and Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Niciforos, Dr. Pierre Niciforos, Dr. Pete Niciforos