A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Niciforos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Niciforos, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niciforos
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Niciforos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Family Practice
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niciforos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Niciforos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Niciforos FAAFP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Niciforos practice?
- Dr. Peter Niciforos has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Niciforos practices Emergency Medicine and General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Emergency Physicians and Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners.