A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ove
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ove, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ove graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Norman Ove MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Ove practice?
- Dr. Peter Ove has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ove practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.