A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pronovost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pronovost is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pronovost, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pronovost graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pronovost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Pronovost MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Pronovost practice?
- Dr. Peter Pronovost has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Pronovost practices Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.