A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital F, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Carter practice?
- Dr. Peter Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.