A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Carter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital F, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Carter practice?
- Dr. Peter Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.