A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Reiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Matthew Reiser MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Reiser practice?
- Dr. Peter Reiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Reiser practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners, and Manhasset Nephrologists.