Dr. Peter Matthew Reiser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Reiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Reiser practice?
Dr. Peter Reiser practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners, Manhasset Nephrologists, Manhasset Anesthesiologists, and Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.