A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Roffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roffey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Roffey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Roffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Roffey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Roffey practice?
- Dr. Peter Roffey has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Roffey practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.