A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Tang MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Tang practice?
- Dr. Peter Tang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tang practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrysville, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.