A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Tang MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Tang practice?
- Dr. Peter Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tang practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.