Learn more about Dr. Peter Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Tang MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Tang practice?
- Dr. Peter Tang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tang practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrysville, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.