2.5

Feb 28th, 2013

I am a applaud at his attitude . He is a rude miserable doctor with zero bedside manner and personality. A typical over educated arrogant doctor that thinks he is above the game.

very bad bedside manner show details very bad bedside manner
Feb 18th, 2013

The only word that comes to mind to describe Dr. Tang is "mean." He seemed to recommend surgery as a preventive option even though not currently needed. I'd look for another doctor. Staff and intern couldn't have been nicer.

Get A Second Opinion show details Get A Second Opinion
Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Tang recommended surgery (and nothing else) for a fairly simple problem. I got a second opinion, and am glad I did. My problem did not require surgery to address. (A previous reviewer mentioned he was rude. This sounds about like the experience I had. Dr. Tang was dismissive--to the point of irritation--when I asked if there were any non-surgical options for treating my problem. I guess anything other than doing surgeries doesn't make him enough $$.)

rude, rude, rude show details rude, rude, rude
Apr 27th, 2012

He was completely rude and impatient with me for what he diagnosed as tendonitis. He made me feel stupid when I asked follow-up questions, and acted like he had better things to do - as if my injury was trivial. And, notably, he did not have any plans on seeing me again to check on my progress. His staff and intern, on the other hand, were lovely.

Mis-diagnosed my problem show details Mis-diagnosed my problem
Feb 13th, 2012

The doctor spent very little time with me, did only some basic tests of my hand strength (did only very limited tests of my hand mobility, did not take an X-ray) resulting in his mis-diagnosing my problem. He recommended I go to physical therapy 3 times a week, which was unnecessary. Luckily my problem is not very serious, and it is on the way to being resolved, but this because I was lucky enough to find someone good after Dr. Tang. If this is the quality of care for something simple, what can one expect with a serious condition? His office was ok and the staff were nice.