A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tarbox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tarbox, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tarbox, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbox graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tarbox has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Tarbox MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Tarbox practice?
- Dr. Peter Tarbox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tarbox practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.