A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Thompson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Melgaard Thompson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Peter Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Thompson practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.