A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Thompson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Melgaard Thompson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Peter Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Thompson practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.