A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Whang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Whang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whang graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Whang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Whang practice?
- Dr. Peter Whang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Whang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.