Dr. Peter Gregory Whang MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Anatomic Pathology.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Whang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Whang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Whang graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Whang practice?
Dr. Peter Whang practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Anatomic Pathology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons, New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons, and New Haven Pathologists.