Overall Review

4.7

August 31st, 2016
Great doctor
This doctor is great. He helped me out with my asthma.

August 7th, 2015
So glad I found Dr. Yalch. I could go on an on about the things I like about this Dr., his P.A., supporting nurses and the office staff. In a nutshell they are prompt, caring, courteous and most importantly, competent.

May 3rd, 2013
Had me wait almost an hour to see him...then told me he did not have time to renew my medications. He said i could make another appointment to come back. I am completely out of my thyroid medication. I am a hard working professional. My time is valuable too. Really...thyroid medication is VERY important. My mom was recently hospitalized for hers being out of normal range. I am extremely disappointed with Dr Yalch. Really....he wants me to pay for a second appointment when I was right in front of him for my current appointment. I will be switching doctors immediately.

August 2nd, 2012
Accurate and knowledgeable.
After being misdiagnosed by a different doctor's office, I went to find a second opinion. I had even been put on a prescription by the previous office and completed it without seeing ANY results. Dr. Yalch was extremely professional, and after asking a variety of questions, accurately diagnosed my condition to a "T"! It is such a relief to find a competent primary care doctor. I highly recommend him.Thank you Dr. Yalch!

December 21st, 2010
My family has been going to Dr. Yalch for more than 5 years. He consistently has a wonderful bedside manner, regardless of whether you're the first appointment or the last on a rough day. He's open-minded and doesn't jump to pharmaceuticals right away to address every problem. His office staff are very accommodating and calls are returned promptly. His scope of knowledge is larger than any of my previous general practitioners!

December 17th, 2009
Great Doctor, Been going to him for a while now and he's very caring and supportive. Highly recommended!