Family Physicians
10337 San Jose Blvd
Ste 200
Jacksonville, FL 32257
904-260-3200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 3rd, 2013

Had me wait almost an hour to see him...then told me he did not have time to renew my medications. He said i could make another appointment to come back. I am completely out of my thyroid medication. I am a hard working professional. My time is valuable too. Really...thyroid medication is VERY important. My mom was recently hospitalized for hers being out of normal range. I am extremely disappointed with Dr Yalch. Really....he wants me to pay for a second appointment when I was right in front of him for my current appointment. I will be switching doctors immediately.

|  Accurate and knowledgeable.  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

After being misdiagnosed by a different doctor's office, I went to find a second opinion. I had even been put on a prescription by the previous office and completed it without seeing ANY results. Dr. Yalch was extremely professional, and after asking a variety of questions, accurately diagnosed my condition to a "T"! It is such a relief to find a competent primary care doctor. I highly recommend him.Thank you Dr. Yalch!

Dec 21st, 2010

My family has been going to Dr. Yalch for more than 5 years. He consistently has a wonderful bedside manner, regardless of whether you're the first appointment or the last on a rough day. He's open-minded and doesn't jump to pharmaceuticals right away to address every problem. His office staff are very accommodating and calls are returned promptly. His scope of knowledge is larger than any of my previous general practitioners!

by TimONeil on Dec 17th, 2009

Great Doctor, Been going to him for a while now and he's very caring and supportive. Highly recommended!