A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salimi-Tari graduated from University of Sydney Faculty of Medicine, Sydney, Australia.
Dr. Salimi-Tari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Sacramento Medical Center
- Department of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari practice?
- Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peyman Salimi-Tari practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Corona, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Oncologists.