A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bosha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bosha is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bosha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosha graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bosha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Bosha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Bosha practice?
- Dr. Philip Bosha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bosha practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See State College Family Physicians and State College Sports Medicine Doctors.