Learn more about Dr. Philip Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Clifford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clifford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Clifford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Earle Clifford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Philip Clifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Clifford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.