A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Clifford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Clifford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Granville Medical Center
- Person County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Earle Clifford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Philip Clifford has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip Clifford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Creedmoor, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.