Learn more about Dr. Philip Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Clifford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clifford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Clifford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Earle Clifford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Philip Clifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Clifford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons and Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.