Learn more about Dr. Philip Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Clifford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Clifford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clifford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Clifford practice?
Dr. Philip Clifford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Creedmoor, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.