A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gelber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gelber, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gelber, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelber graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gelber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Gelber FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Gelber practice?
- Dr. Philip Gelber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gelber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners.