A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gelber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gelber, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gelber, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelber graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gelber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Gelber FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Gelber practice?
- Dr. Philip Gelber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gelber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners.