Learn more about Dr. Philip Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Girard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Girard, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Girard practice?
Dr. Philip Girard practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.