A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Girard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Girard, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Marius Girard MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Girard practice?
- Dr. Philip Girard has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Girard practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.