A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Girard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Girard, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electromyography EMG.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Girard practice?
Dr. Philip Girard practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.