Learn more about Dr. Philip Havens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Havens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Havens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Havens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Havens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Havens graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Havens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Havens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Havens practice?
- Dr. Philip Havens has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Havens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.