Learn more about Dr. Philip Havens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Havens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Havens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Havens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Havens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Havens graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Havens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Havens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Havens practice?
- Dr. Philip Havens has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Havens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.