A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Infantolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Infantolino is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Infantolino
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Infantolino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Infantolino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Infantolino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Infantolino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Medical Center of Ocean County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Louis Infantolino MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Infantolino practice?
- Dr. Philip Infantolino has 9 office locations.
Dr. Philip Infantolino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Cardiologists.