A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Infantolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Infantolino is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Infantolino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Infantolino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Infantolino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Medical Center of Ocean County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Louis Infantolino MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Infantolino practice?
- Dr. Philip Infantolino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Infantolino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Point Pleasant Beach Internists and Point Pleasant Beach Cardiologists.