Philip Miller, MD
60 E 56th St
Fl 3
New York, NY 10022
212-750-7100
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.7586206896552 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8196721311475 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7586206896552 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great doctor. Fun office.  |  show details
by Mac on May 6th, 2014

I had a great experience visiting Dr. Millers office. The staff was curteous and knowledgeable. All if my questions were answered and any concerns or hesitations I had disappeared. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

|  Fabricio's Skin Treatments  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

Dr. Miller suggested I do needling with Fabricio after a year and a half of surgical procedures to fix facial damage from a car accident. I trust Dr. Miller completely so I saw Fabricio for the procedure to my scar and I am so happy I did. I've had two treatments so far and my scar is so much less noticeable. And Fabricio was so great. He took the time to explain the procedure and the recovery and I felt secure knowing he was going to take care of me. I highly recommend him.

|  THE best  |  show details
by Marko R. on Apr 22nd, 2014

I'm a model so I was looking for the best surgeon in the city for a revision surgery. My previous one was so badly done that my life was in risk. Dr miller not only saved my life but he left my nose beautiful and unique. After the surgery they were ON IT for everything I needed. I'll have him do anything I decide to do in the future.

Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Miller and his staff provided stella service. Dr. Millers experience paired with the patience and kindness of his staff, made for the most comfortable visit possible. Although I knew I wanted lip enhancement, I was nervous. The staff really walked me thorugh the process. The results are being my expectations. I couldn't be happier!

by John F. on Apr 2nd, 2014

As a male patient I have always been nervous to try fillers on my lips and look fake. Dr Miller is amazing. I got my lips done with Juvederm and it looks amazing. I now have the lips I've always wanted to have and the best part is it looks natural. I wouldn't let any other Dr touch my lips.

|  Great  |  show details
by T.O. on Apr 1st, 2014

Staff is awesome, Dr. Miller is easy to talk too and I always feel like I am in great hands. Always happy with results. I had skin coloration he had his medical esthetician do a peel on me and it is considerably lighter. I am very pleased with his care and his staff.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by JC on Mar 31st, 2014

I am a man in my 40's looking to rejuvenate and freshen up my look. I wasn't interested in looking work on nor changing my general appearance. I just wanted to look better, more refreshed and like me. I can't tell you how happy I am with the results. He clearly is a skilled, competent and shilles surgeon. I can't recommend him enough.

|  The best DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
by Naydah on Mar 29th, 2014

First time I went to see Dr. Miller I was a bit nervous. I had a few bad experience with other plastic surgeons. And thank god I found him. He was great! Him and staff made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. They explained everything very well. Dr. Miller and staff took their time to make sure I was very knowledgeable about the treatment. I have highly recommended him to my friends, who are now seeing him as well and I highly recommend him to everyone... What a great pleasure to have him as my doctor.

|  exceptional Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller because of my personal experience. I had never been too worried about my broken nose until I started having breathing problems. I went to see Dr. Miller and he kindly responded to all my questions and gave me all details about the procedure if I decided to go ahead, without any pressure. I was really worried about a change in my features that everybody could notice and looking artificial. In my second visit, he listened really carefully to my concerns and wanted to know exactly what I wanted, he was checking my nose and features meticulously. Once I took a decision, Dr. Miller and all the Staff from Gotham supported me and gave me examples and explanations that made me feel more confident before the surgery. They offered all kinds of help and even modified the date of the surgery accommodating it to my liking. Now, two weeks after the surgery I cannot be happier with the results, my nose looks perfectly natural and I find my features are much gentler and defined. Everybody says I look great, younger, refreshed... I wish I had done it long time ago.

by Dina on Mar 27th, 2014

The ONLY thing I can say is that he has hands made of GOLD he is an amazing surgeon. I had a great experience and would and have recommended my friends and family !!!!!

|  The best  |  show details
by Azalia F on Mar 23rd, 2014

I have had Botox and filler and am thrilled with the results. Dr.Miller is so fast and he and his staff keep things light; it's amazing - you really are done before you know it. And no one noticed a change, except that I get lots of compliments that I look much younger than my age and that I look great! It is a huge relief to know I have experts to take care of me and guide me through looking and feeling my best. Big thank yous, as always, to the team!

|  Broken Nose  |  show details
by John C. on Mar 23rd, 2014

I broke my nose when I was a kid and I never wanted to fix it since I was worried it would change the appearance of my nose. But he assured me he would fix the break and improve my breathing and he delivered everything he said. My breathing is great and I wish I did this procedure years ago with him. I though since it was a cosmetic office he would change the look of my nose but that is not what I wanted and he listened. Love my results.

|  Botox  |  show details
by Diane Williams on Mar 23rd, 2014

I wanted to try botox and Dr. Miller was recommended to me by a friend. It was hard for me being afraid of needles but wanted to try it. Dr M made me feel so at ease it was over in minutes with little to no pain. Can't wait to go back.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

He was honest and compassionate - and above I am always pleased with his work!

|  Love my botox  |  show details
by Sam on Mar 23rd, 2014

Had Botox first time for my eye lines and it looks so smooth I feel 10 years younger. Loving it and him

by Michele on Mar 21st, 2014

Dr. Miller is an amazing Doctor! And so smart!!! I had a great experience with him and his staff. Everyone made me feel very comfortable.

|  Kudos to Dr. Miller !  |  show details
by D.W. on Mar 21st, 2014

I recently had Restylane injected under my eyes to help refresh the area and to ease the dark shadows. I am so pleased that I did - and particularly thrilled that I chose Dr. Miller. I had read that this can be a tricky area for injectables, so I wanted to be in the best hands possible. Dr. Miller and staff were fantastic in terms of making me feel comfortable and giving me results that I can rave about. Thank you, Dr. Miller!

|  Dr. Miller is my hero.  |  show details
by Sarah on Mar 19th, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Miller. I visited him recently for Juvaderm and Restylane after reading his rave reviews, and can honestly say he lived up to all the hype. Beyond his gentle touch and warm down to earth personality, this man is a truly skilled injector. He injected Juvaderm to my cheeks and gave me such a lift that the lines around my mouth smoothed out and I did not need filler in my nasolabial folds. He injected Restylane under my eyes to help with the bags. I had no bruising and my skin looks flawless. After seeing many women with terrible injections, I can not stress how happy I am with my result and my experience. Dr. Miller is by far the best injector I have ever seen.

|  Botox  |  show details
by Joey on Mar 19th, 2014

Had Botox between my brows with him, LOVE IT!

|  Amazing Under Eye Fillers  |  show details
by Jackie Hunter on Mar 19th, 2014

I am so happy with my Restylane under-eye fillers. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I no longer have to keep reapplying under eye concealer throughout the day! I recommend this treatment to anyone. Dr. Miller is truly the best! I have complete confidence and trust in whatever he suggests.

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Anna on Mar 19th, 2014

Had one of the best experiences with Dr.Miller, he is an amazing doctor and the staff is awesome. I had Botox and fillers done and can't wait to come back and do some more :) !!

by Stephanie L. on Mar 17th, 2014

Great doctor!! Amazing staff. Thank you all.

Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Miller was my first consultation appointment for a rhinoplasty. After meeting him, I canceled the others. I knew immediately. Dr. Miller is a patient, kind and gentle professional. He has given me the face I always knew was there--hiding behind my nose. It has only been four months and I already feel so much more confident and no longer preoccupied with my nose. It looks so natural. He also did a chin implant to give the illusion of a smaller nose, and I couldn't be happier. I put off rhinoplasty for so long, because I was afraid I'd look fake, or that my friends wouldn't recognize me. Dr. Miller alleviated all of that worry. I feel even MORE me! Through every appt, the surgery itself, and all follow-ups, I have sincerely felt like a priority and an individual to Dr. Miller. He sees ME, not a patient, not a number, not a paycheck.He genuinely wants me to be happy. He is an artist and treats each patient like a masterpiece.He's only satisfied if his patient is satisfied. Well, I am.

|  Four Stars  |  show details
by Tyler Davis on Mar 7th, 2014

I feel like I am in good hands with Dr. Miller and his staff. Time slowly marches across your face and they are there to treat and prevent the tell tale lines that can give you away. Your face is the first thing people see and I want to out my best face forward. With Dr. Miller that is possible.

Mar 6th, 2014

|  Best in the Business  |  show details
by E.Wilson on Feb 10th, 2014

I went to Dr. Miller for Rhinoplasty and couldn't be happier. The procedure itself was painless and although the swelling lasted longer than I had hoped, the end result was well worth it. Its been 2 years, and no one would ever guess I wasn't born with the perfect nose! Recently I have been going to Dr. Miller for Botox, and naturally the results are perfect. Highly recommend.

|  True Professional  |  show details
by nik on Feb 9th, 2014

Dr. Miller and his assistant are always a pleasure. Ive never felt any discomfort while sitting in for my visits. The doctor heads full on, and is extremely professional and gentle as necessary. I have had a lip reduction and even 2 years later I am even more pleased with his work!

|  Rhino  |  show details
by Jen on Feb 4th, 2014

had my nose done last year obsessed with my results, best Dr. ever. I am so happy with the way I look-I did this before college started and I just act like it was the nose I was born with. Best feature on my face is now my nose and no one has a clue I had it "done"

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Shayna Estulin on Jan 25th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Miller regularly for almost two years now. I was in a severe car accident that left my face torn up. Dr. Miller and his staff not only put me back together with the most minimal of scarring, they treated and continue to treat me spectacularly, that is really is the only word that describes it. From the moment I walk in the office to the moment I leave, I feel safe, taken care of and most of all I feel like they are really listening to me and looking out of me. Dr. Miller and his staff are truly amazing and I am so grateful to them.

|  Happy  |  show details
by BHend on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Philip Miller did injections to my cheeks to make my cheeks look more full and not so flat. I was never blessed with great cheek bones and I am just not ready to have cheek implants. I am scared of surgery but I felt this was a great alternative to try to see how I liked the look before I did something so invasive. I found him from a video stream he had on YouTube that showed the cheek filler procedure. I am so happy I did it since I definitely love the results and will hold off on surgery for a while since this did the trick. I used to syringes and will probably go back for one more to get the volume I am looking for but they wanted to start me off slow since I have never done it before and also wanted to make sure it was natural and to see if I was a good candidate to have another syringe. I am going back for follow up in a couple weeks. I am literally thrilled with my results. If you are not looking for surgery he will definitely help you find great alternatives and for that I am very happy!

|  The best doctor and staff  |  show details
by Fouzia on Jan 21st, 2014

I love going to the office. Dr. Miller and his staff and truly amazing. I go in feeling comfortable and at ease with the produces. I'll only do Botox with Dr. Miller, he's very gentle and I never feel anything. The staff are so sweet and very helpful giving knowledge on the treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Miller!! Him and his staff are the best ;)

|  Had coolsculpting  |  show details
by Mo.C on Jan 11th, 2014

At his office. He was great his staff was great. I went for general questions about my face but he also has a body surgeon at his office. I did a treatment with him as well and it was amazing. It's a non surgical procedure to reduce fat. Took a month to see results but it definitely works. I'm going back again for a couple more treatments. Very professional.

|  My Experience with Dr. Miller  |  show details
by Naseeb Tak on Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. Miller is very generous and extremely talented at his work. He listens and cares about what a patient is asking to change. He makes you feel comfortable. What I really liked about him was that he was so confident throughout the process. The staff was also so caring and accommodating. I do recommend Dr. Miller and already have to my sister and friends looking for change. As am I still waiting for my final results with my rhinoplasty, I can already tell it looks like how I wanted it to be. Thank you Dr. Miller.

|  Fillers  |  show details
by Ben on Jan 5th, 2014

I have never gotten any kind of cosmetic work done and I rarely write any kind of reviews online. But I have to say that Dr. Miller is great. His staff is so calming and professional. He is a total class act and knew exactly what I was trying to communicate and helped me see what I needed. I can't believe how simple and pleasant the whole experience was. Looking back, it's so silly how hesitant I was. I can't wait to go back if I need anything else done. And I highly recommend him.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

I had fillers added to my chin a few weeks ago with Dr.Miller. I couldn't be any happier.

|  The best doctor  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

Last week I went to get fillers in my chin and cheeks. I am so happy with my results. Dr. Miller is the best...

by Mark S. on Dec 29th, 2013

Dr Miller came highly recommended as a Plastic Surgeon many years ago. I have found his practice very professional, helpful and friendly. He is a comforting entity and communicative with his patients. Needless to say I still use him to this day and recommend her as well!

|  Amazing Results!!  |  show details
by Katy C. on Dec 27th, 2013

Went to his office for botox under my armpits. Best thing ever. I sweat so much right through my shirts heard about botox stopping the sweat so decided to give it a try. The first time I went I did notice a difference but he told me if I was still sweating I would need more. I went back for more injection and it has reduced my underarm sweat pretty much completely. Most amazing thing ever for anyone with this problem.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by JC Orozco on Dec 27th, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Miller and his staff. From the moment you walk in, through the consulation, procedures and post procedure care, you are constantly reminded how talented, dedicated, professional and compassionate they are. The experience was superb and the final results were nothing short of outstanding.

|  Nose  |  show details
by W. K. on Dec 27th, 2013

Had a broken nose, Dr. Miller took great care of what was to me a scary situation. No one enjoys to have surgery but I needed to have it done my breathing was horrible. I had surgery over a year ago and I wish I did it years ago. My nose looks straight which is a plus but most importantly my breathing is amazing. Im very happy I found him and his office. Definitely recommend.

Dec 16th, 2013

I went to several top surgeons to consult on repairing my nose, I had 3 previous rhinoplasties, the results were all horrific, no other surgeon would even touch me. I went to see Dr. Miller and he could not have been more honest and helpful, he promised me that it would "look better, not perfect" but he would do the best that he could. The results are amazing, I can honestly say that I could not be more happy, he under-promised and over-delivered. I have since been to to him for botox and fillers and have been thrilled with the results.

by Stephanie L. on Dec 15th, 2013

Great Doctor. Also his staff is amazing very helpful and informative.

|  J  |  show details
by J on Dec 12th, 2013

World class work and patient service. I used to go through a box of kleenex every week, not i don't buy it!

|  Consult only  |  show details
by 33369 on Jul 20th, 2013

I think he is a good surgeon. Charming enough. But from the consult he told me I didnt need anything. So I was kinda disappointed. I didnt like the front desk blonde lady so that's mainly why I gave this a 4 star. I'm not sure if he did her lips or what but it was scary. The guy who did my photos was really nice though and helpful.

|  Rhinoplasty experience  |  show details
by Tamika Silva on Jul 17th, 2013

I didn’t want to risk having rhinoplasty surgery that I wasn’t happy with, but I certainly trusted that Dr. Miller identified what I did not like about my nose. You could tell something wasn’t quite right with my nose, and I felt like it was absolutely corrected with the surgery. He gives natural looking results, almost to a fault. It’s been fabulous.

|  I would definitely recommend him!  |  show details
by Elisa Waller on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Miller injected my cheek on my right side and it looks fabulous. The other side, it was about a month ago. I think that it was Juvederm. I found out about him from a friend and I like the fact that he does the injections from inside the mouth not from outside which is very unusual and very nice because there's never any bruising. It’s not painful at all. His staff and the environment are impressive. I think they're very pleasant, and you just feel comfortable like they know what they're doing. The results are immediate but then it starts to settle so it looks about two or three weeks post. When he was doing it, he was just making one side to match the other. I think you should always check out your doctor and make sure that he is capable of doing what you expect, and that's actually what I did. I found out that he did the injection inside the mouth and go into the cheeks rather than from the outside which is really unusual and it's a very specialized procedure. I would definitely recommend him.

|  lip augmentation  |  show details
by heatherdck on Jun 20th, 2013

I had a Lip Augmentation. I stumbled upon Dr. Miller, and I've been more than pleased. The personnel, the place itself, and the doctor was really cool. The staff was really nice, really sweet, and I'm more than pleased.. I definitely would recommend him to others. It was a pretty smooth experience with great results. You know, it's the process so I can't really say exactly but I'm pleased. I don't have any thing to complain about. If someone wanted to consider it, that's a good place to go.

|  expected results  |  show details
by gracemorin on May 3rd, 2013

My Rhinoplasty that Dr. Miller did was way easier than I ever thought it was, really. I was in zero pain. Everyone was very professional, calming and gave me everything that I needed. It was really, really very nice. He’s one of the top doctors for this procedure in Manhattan. I did a lot of research online and saw his before and after pictures of his work. It was really natural-looking which was what I was looking for. I mean I didn't know what to expect but it was very nice. He talked about in depth like my expected results. The best thing is that it still looked like my nose, It doesn't look I'm done. I got pretty much like a bump taken out of my nose, and the tip was left the same, and I'm very happy with that. Dr. Miller’s ease, his professionalism, just the result, pretty much speaks for itself. Yeah, I would recommend him. I think he's definitely very smart. You can tell he is just like almost brilliant in what he does. He is like an artist, I think. I'm just very happy, and this was easier than I ever thought it would be.

|  fourth time was a charm!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

I had a revision rhinoplasty for the fourth time, and with Dr. Miller it was fantastic in every way! The results are better than I could ever have expected. I had an easy recovery and the shape of my nose is amazing. He didn’t promise anything he couldn’t deliver, which I appreciated, because it was a difficult job. I’ve had procedures done with other doctors and this is one of the best experiences.

|  I still look like myself!  |  show details
by George Powell on Feb 27th, 2013

In speaking with other people, if they were out for a week and they felt uncomfortable, you know, their noses were packed with gauze, and I don't even think Dr. Miller even packed my nose after my Rhinoplasty. After the procedure I felt a little uncomfortable. But by the next day, I was fine. I didn't even take any pain killers. I think all I was taking was Tylenol. I didn't even take the codeine or whatever they gave me. I was back to work on Monday and I never mentioned to my boss that I was getting a procedure done. I mean, it was literally on Thursday, Friday I took off. A friend drove me to Pennsylvania. I flew out I believe that Saturday. I flew back home that Saturday. By Monday morning, I went back to work. I think it looks very natural. It's very subtle. I can say that it's through the healing process. I think everyone goes through with that hesitation like, uh, should I have done this or shouldn't I have done that, but when I looked at the end result, I still look like myself.

|  great  |  show details
by Casandra on Feb 26th, 2013

I had a Rhinoplasty, Turbinoplasty and Septoplasty performed. I could not be more thrilled. There is no term to describe the feeling, the staff was amazing and I think that's what made me just feel a lot more better. I was in great hands. Dr. Miller is not only an awesome doctor, you know, one of the best doctor is not enough to describe him. He is just an artist in every bit of the way. He is very compassionate and caring and totally gets what the patient wants. Kelly who is just so nurturing and the rest of the staff, they're just extremely friendly, very warm and welcoming. I've done research and I've gone to a few other physicians regarding a Rhinoplasty, and I just never felt comfortable. I always got scared, and this decision to go on ahead was literally made within a week. I met them in their office. Kelly was very nurturing and that made you very feel very comfortable. Dr. Miller was very honest. He seemed very knowledgeable. He gave time to me. He just didn't come in and sit with me for five minutes. I think the out of the three other plastic surgeons his pricing is extremely reasonable.

|  a refresehd look, just what I needed  |  show details
by Ida Hildebrandt on Jan 24th, 2013

I had lines on my face that were more deflated than before so I went to get a touch up from Dr. Miller. The Juvederm was very easy. It literally took less than probably five minutes, and Dr. Miller did a wonderful job. He knew exactly where to put the filler, which was REALLY important!! I had it done before with another doctor and just didn’t get the same results. I look more refreshed now. This really works! He has an eye for it and knows the place to make it look fuller and more youthful. If anybody has ever been afraid of needles, this is not something to be afraid of.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by sara on Jan 20th, 2013

i had a wonderful experience with dr miller and the office. he performed my revision rhino and i am so much happier now. i really researched my 2nd time around and found myself most comfortable with him. And he didnt prove me wrong. everyone in the office was fun and professional also.

Aug 15th, 2012

My friends told me that Rhinoplasty was going to be a little difficult, but it was very easy for me and I was able to recover fast. It looks completely natural and fits my face. I can live happier now. Dr. Miller had all the information I needed and gave me the right answers. Its hard to find a doctor who is so honest. Youre making the right decision to go with this doctor.

|  It was exactly as I hoped it would be  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

I knew somebody who had seen Dr. Miller previously and was very happy, so I decided to go with him for a Buccal Fat Extraction, Liposuction on the neck and cheek Implants. I thought it went perfectly smooth and easy, and there was no hang up whatsoever. It was exactly as I hoped it would be. Dr. Miller has a nice practice and everybody was patient and nice.

|  Dr. Miller made me feel totally comfortable  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

All of Dr. Millers staff made me feel welcome. Everyone was super nice. And Dr. Miller is a really nice guy. Usually, my experience with doctors is that theyre not very social and everything is black and white and cut and dry, but Dr. Miller made me feel totally comfortable. He seems to care about his patients and really invests in them. It was a good experience.

Mar 13th, 2012

I was very frightened of how I was going to be able to take care of myself once the facelift was done because while I know that Dr. Miller does a great job, I also know you could ruin it if you dont take care of what he does. But they explained to me exactly what would happen, how and when it was going to happen, how I would feel, how long it would take, etc.and it was exactly as they had said. There was only one time that I did call and the nurse called me back right away. Dr. Miller even got on the phone just to make sure that I was okay. Its very comforting.

|  very different  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

I was debating on whether or not to have Rhinoplasty surgery on my nose. I went to Dr. Millers office for a consultation. I had a great one-on-one with Dr. Miller himself and he answered all of my questions and concerns. He was so honest and helpful that I decided to proceed with the surgery. The results are just wonderful and amazing. He was able to take what I was interested in and find a way to do it in a very natural light. I walked out like a totally different person.

|  great doctor with your best interest in mind  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

my rhinoplasty was done just last week with Dr. Miller and I had the cast off today. My nose is still swollen so its hard to exactly see the result, but Im very happy! I had a bump on my nose and now its completely gone!! Dr. Miller is very nice and makes you feel very comfortable and the whole staff there is amazing. Hes a great doctor and hes more interested in making you look natural. I highly recommend him!!

May 8th, 2011

Dr. Miller and his team are amazing! I had a great experience from start to finish. The results are natural looking- exactly what I wanted. I couldn't imagine anything better. Thank you!

Mar 30th, 2011

Dr Miller is a cut above most of the Nose specialists I have visited in NYC. He is a combination of professionalism and compassion, that is very seldom presented in this field, but above all he shows respect by LISTENING TO YOU AND YOUR CONCERNS.I highly recommend this wonderful physician.Sophia Ber

by Katie p on Mar 16th, 2011

I was searching rhinoplasty doctors in the New York area for about one year. Finally I came across Dr. Millers website and then I just had a consultation. On the day of surgery, everyone was very helpful because I was really nervous. I had no pain, nothing at all when I woke up. A half an hour later I was up and I went home. My recovery was so quick and again, it was so painless. People kept telling me it was going to hurt so bad. Maybe it was me, I didnt have any pain at all. Not even a little bit. I did not have to use the pain medication and I couldnt believe it. I am 100% happy with the recovery. My nose is definitely better than what I had before.

|  Fantastic Result  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 6th, 2010 on judysbook.com

from the moment you meet him, you know he`s an approachable person and that he has your best interest at heart. he really spends time listening to you and answerng your questions and almost anticipates your questions. I had a rhinoplasty ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Oct 22nd, 2010

I recommend him highly. He is very well trained, very professional, approachable, caring and surgically talented. I was impressed with his manner and his attention to detail and his patience with all of my questions. He reassured me and I felt very comfortable with undergoing his recommendations which was a facelift and neck lift with laser resurfacing. The post operative course was as he described and his instructions were thorough. I always felt like I was in very competent hands, and I was. My results prove it.

|  DO NOT LET HIM DO THE ROLL CIT ON YOU  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

I went to him to improve minor acne scars on my cheeks. He said that the roll cit would really help soften them and that there were no side effects. Since the procedure my skin has never been the same and my face has suffered major negative side effects. My face has sunken in and I now know did not heal properly. The youthful plumpness is gone from my face. He overworked my face and most likely was too aggressive (he told me he was very aggressive, a good thing in his estimation.) My face is still very tight and most likely has scar tissue resulting from his aggressiveness. It's uncomfortable to even smile sometimes. I have to now look elsewhere for corrective procedures to try and alleviate the tight feeling, but don't know if I will ever look the way I did before. From what I now know, this procedure can be VERY dangerous to the face if done wrong. Fat cell loss, muscle damage, many many possible side effects that he and Jana won't mention when you speak to them about it. He does not know what he is doing when it comes to this procedure. And I was charged $5,700. The normal price is around $2,000. Please do your research and don't let him hurt your face with this procedure.

|  Great results  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

I went to Dr. Miller after a friend had recommended him for Botox. One day I was having lunch with one of my girlfriends and she looked more youthful, but I couldn't put my finger on why. I thought it was a cream at first, but then she told me that she had tried Botox with a Park Avenue plastic surgeon. So, after seeing what her results were, I scheduled an appointment for myself. The office was very nice, staff very friendly, but most importantly the doctor was so kind. I am a little scared of needles, but Dr. Miller had a very calming presence (plus I'm sure the numbing cream helped). The best part was after I saw the results a few days later they were not over dramatic. I didn't look like my face was now plastic, but rather a very natural look, where my wrinkles in the forehead just diminished. Now my friends are the one saying that I have this, "glow" in my face and are asking me what my secret was. I highly recommend him!

|  EXCELLENT EXPERINCE with DR.MILLER  |  show details
by Anna O. at Judy`sBook on Apr 15th, 2010 on judysbook.com

My name is Anna B. Oncu. I was patient of Dr. Phillip MIller 03-16-2010. I had a rhinoplasty.I am very pleased with all over experience. I felt completely comfortable trusting Dr. Miller with my face. He is very smart , experienced and very...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Jan 28th, 2010

HI. I just did a rhinoplasty with dr.miller on jan 19, 2010. On the day of my consultation the staff was great, friendly and professional. Dr.miller was as well. He was very articulate. On the day of the surgery I waited an hour, which i was very happy about. He was doing another surgery. I didn't understand why they didn't plan the appointment a little better. After care was excellent, the staff didn't rush me out. On my follow up appointment there was a 5 min wait. I went in to take the cast of my nose, dr.miller was not the one doing it. the nurse said his job is done. i was a little disappointed because it only took 2 mins. I believe he could have taken the time. even though i know he was busy because i saw him running around in the office. but dr. miller redeemed himself by talking to me in the hallway as i waited to make my next app. He looked at my nose,said it looked great and that he was happy with the results and gave me hug. overall I would recommend Dr.miller. my nose is is 9 days post-op and it looks awesome. he did exactly what i wanted without over doing it.A very natural look. don't think anyone would notice i had it done. BTW bernadette is very helpful..

|  Dr. Miller is WONDERFUL!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2009

I'd broken my nose twice and had to have reconstructive surgery (rhinoplasty) and additional nasal surgery to correct a deviated septum. Dr. Miller worked with Dr. Lebowitz, an incredible ENT to correct the damage done to my nose. He did an extraordinary job! It looks better than it did before it was broken! :) He is truly an artist, and he is incredibly caring. Certain staff in his office could have been kinder, but he was absolutely wonderful. Highly, highly recommended!

|  Great Result, Great Doctor  |  show details
May 6th, 2008

Dr. Miller and his staff are curteous, and very skilled at both the preoperative care and the post operative care. And, my result is fantastic. I had 3 other doctors operate on my nose and they never got it right. Dr. Miller is known as one of the best and he didn't dissapoint me. I am so glad I found him.

May 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

No one will know where you spent your lunch hour!: When choosing a Doctor to do any work on your face, you must fully research that this particular professional has done the procedure to many individuals who all like what they see every time they look in

May 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

ULTIMATE in rejuvenation: I have been doing "rejuvenation lunches" at Dr. Millers for several years now. The experience leaves me feeling like a new man, a FRESH new man. Always complimented on my skin and Dr. Millers rejuvenation lunch is one of the most

May 8th, 2006 on yahoo.com

He's as great as his reputation: Dr. Miller and his staff have an amazing reputation, and he lives up to every expectation. The staff is friendly, approachable , caring and comforting. Dr. Miller is exceptionally gracious with his time and concern. He lis