Dr. Philip Miller MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 122 reviews

January 30th, 2017
Nose
Beautiful practice, wonderful staff, amazing experience! I did a ton of research and decided to go with Dr Miller for Rhinoplasty last week and it was the best decision I've made! The people in the practice are wonderful, caring, thorough, and helpful. Dr Miller is 1st class and an expert in the field. They set my expectations appropriately and I'm back in action and working again 1 week later! Very little discomfort throughout the week, the practice was available for any questions that I had, and I didn't even bruise!! I completely trust this practice with my face and highly recommend them to anyone!

January 22nd, 2017
Love it
I had I had the best MicroPen with PRP(Vampire Facial) performed by Kaylyn at Gotham plastic surgery I had absolutely no idea what was about to happen during this facial. However, Kaylyn educated me prior, during, and after this procedure. She made me feel so comfortable. My skin looks & feels great!

January 22nd, 2017
Great result
This is where to go for Botox or Juvederm Or anything. Dr.Miller is amazing. He and his staff are wonderful, Incredibly personable, professional and the work they do is amazing. He is truly the best in New York.

December 2nd, 2016
I can't express how much I enjoy going to see Dr. Miller. As soon as I enter the office until I leave it's great. Welcoming environment , vibrant energy, very friendly staff, and amazing doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Miller for a little over 5 years for Botox and fillers. I recommend all my family and friends to him bc he does a fantastic job. Highly recommended!!

September 19th, 2016
Lip Filler
Dr Miller is an amazing doctor! I got my lips done with him and he was super helpful and did an amazing job with making them look super natural. He gave me a lot of advice on what to do on avoiding a very dramatic and obvious lip job... he told me his perspective on how much filler I should do according to my face features. Dr Miller and his staff are super friendly and did an amazing job to make me feel comfortable, I felt no pain and didn't even feel the needle go in! My recovery was super smooth and he even prescribed me steroids to reduce swelling ( which I didn't need). My lips look amazing and super natural, I get many compliments on how great they look. I would highly highly highly recommend having Dr Miller do any procedure!

September 6th, 2016
The BEst
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for several years, over that time i have had a few different procedures and couldn't be more pleased with my experience. I can not put into words how happy i am with my results from each visit. Dr. Miller and his staff at Gotham are second to none. Highly recommend from anything to the smallest procedure or the largest one anyone has thoughts of undergoing.

September 4th, 2016
Dr. Miller gave me the best experience I could have possibly asked for as an intern! The office was SO welcoming and they really taught me so much about medicine and about working in the medical field! Being there throughout the summer, I became so close with everybody that worked there.

August 21st, 2016
Dr. Rabach is amazing
Dr. Rabach is the most gentle and talented injector I have ever encountered. I have been getting Botox and fillers for over 10 years and my first experience with her has ruined me for anyone else. Her gentle touch and attention to detail made my experience the platinum standard.

July 21st, 2016
Lips
Dr. M injected my lips last month and I am so happy. I liked my lips before filler but love the shape after. Its decinitely worth the money and I dont look like kylie jenner.

July 6th, 2016
Coolsculpt
I have to say i have had 3 coolsculpt treatments and could't be happier with the results. The stubborn spots i have dealt with my entire life are now non existant. As much as i ate right and exercised i couldn't get rid of them ... and and hour of coolsculpt took care of them all. Dr. Miller and his staff are amazing and i highly recommend them and the procedure.

May 16th, 2016
Visit
Consistent injections and consistent care. I will always go to him for any facial injections I need. I would suggest making an appointment in advance. He books up a couple weeks out sometimes which is definitely not a bad sign but if you have an event make an appointment to make sure you get what you need in on time.

May 1st, 2016