Dr. Philip Miller MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
Nothing but Satisfaction & Kudos!
I am so happy to be able to tell people what a kind, talented , knowledgeable & trustworthy Surgeon Dr. Miller is. Always love the way he does my botox & fillers !! I sit & relax he does the rest. My results are always amazing. He performed the closure of a large deep unsightly hole left in the middle of my cheek after having a skin cancer surgically removed earlier the same day elsewhere. I am grateful for the amazing job he did !! Due to the large size of the hole & it's location on my face I was really worried about how it would look. After the inital healing of about 3 months, No one even notices a scar at all !!! The Gotham staff are simply amazing in the way they care for & about their patients!! Nothing but satisfaction & kudos for this great team.

June 6th, 2017
I enjoyed every second of my experience
I recently visited Dr. Miller at Gotham Plastic Surgery and enjoyed every second of my experience. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted and taken care of by the staff. Once in the room with Dr. Miller I expressed to him a few reasons as to why I was there and asked him for suggestions. In a very professional manner he analyzed my face and offered suggestions in which I proceeded with. I was nervous abut the pain level due to the nature of having my lips and cheeks injected. Dr. Miller walked me through each procedure and put my mind at ease (it didn't even hurt). Once the swelling went down I was blown away at how natural everything looked, I couldn't have been happier with the results. I would recommend him to anyone and will be returning in the future.

March 22nd, 2017
Moms surgery
Dr. Miller did surgery on my mother. My mother is very nervous by nature and I never thought she would have surgery in a million years. After she met with him about her eyes and nose, she felt so comfortable and at ease. Initially I was really worried about her stepping into a plastic surgery office since I knew how easily she gets intimadated-but he connected with her and was able to let her feel safe. She ended up having surgery on her upper and lower eyes, had a brow lift to open her eyes a little more like she looked years prior and have her the most beautiful nose. His after care was exceptional. He called her the night of the procedure and spoke to me as well and since we were out of towners at the time, he offered to stop by the hotel to check in. My father was also very impressed with his after care. I am nkthingless than thrilled about my moms happiness with her results-but as a patient of his (me) who referred her mother, I wanted to express my gratitude towards his talent, compassion and artistic talent. I feel proud I didnt let my mom down by bringing her to the best.

March 22nd, 2017
Moms surgery

March 5th, 2017
Amazing!!!!
Dr. Miller and the entire staff at Gotham Plastic Surgery are so welcoming and absolutely wonderful!! He is very personable and always has the best interest of every patient in mind. I shadowed him last summer and I got to witness how he takes every patient's different needs and wants into consideration and comes up with a specific plan for each individual. It was such an amazing experience working with him!!

March 2nd, 2017
Impressed
Had a treatment with Kaylyn at Gotham who works with Dr Miller - and I cannot express how grateful i am for her efforts. Her professionalism was as good as i have ever experienced. Would highly recommend paying her a visit for all treatments she provides.

February 27th, 2017
Perfection
"Dr. Miller is an amazing artist with an eye for beauty. You will never walk out of his office looking fake or overdone. If he doesn't agree with what you are asking for to be done, he will not agree to sign his name to it. He is proud of his work and you will be addicted to the results.

January 30th, 2017
Nose
Beautiful practice, wonderful staff, amazing experience! I did a ton of research and decided to go with Dr Miller for Rhinoplasty last week and it was the best decision I've made! The people in the practice are wonderful, caring, thorough, and helpful. Dr Miller is 1st class and an expert in the field. They set my expectations appropriately and I'm back in action and working again 1 week later! Very little discomfort throughout the week, the practice was available for any questions that I had, and I didn't even bruise!! I completely trust this practice with my face and highly recommend them to anyone!

January 22nd, 2017
Love it
I had I had the best MicroPen with PRP(Vampire Facial) performed by Kaylyn at Gotham plastic surgery I had absolutely no idea what was about to happen during this facial. However, Kaylyn educated me prior, during, and after this procedure. She made me feel so comfortable. My skin looks & feels great!

January 22nd, 2017
Great result
This is where to go for Botox or Juvederm Or anything. Dr.Miller is amazing. He and his staff are wonderful, Incredibly personable, professional and the work they do is amazing. He is truly the best in New York.

December 2nd, 2016
I can't express how much I enjoy going to see Dr. Miller. As soon as I enter the office until I leave it's great. Welcoming environment , vibrant energy, very friendly staff, and amazing doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Miller for a little over 5 years for Botox and fillers. I recommend all my family and friends to him bc he does a fantastic job. Highly recommended!!

September 19th, 2016
Lip Filler
Dr Miller is an amazing doctor! I got my lips done with him and he was super helpful and did an amazing job with making them look super natural. He gave me a lot of advice on what to do on avoiding a very dramatic and obvious lip job... he told me his perspective on how much filler I should do according to my face features. Dr Miller and his staff are super friendly and did an amazing job to make me feel comfortable, I felt no pain and didn't even feel the needle go in! My recovery was super smooth and he even prescribed me steroids to reduce swelling ( which I didn't need). My lips look amazing and super natural, I get many compliments on how great they look. I would highly highly highly recommend having Dr Miller do any procedure!