A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alagille Syndrome
- Biliary Atresia
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenthal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jon Rosenthal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Philip Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Rosenthal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Gastroenterologists, and San Francisco Hepatologists.