A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alagille Syndrome
- Biliary Atresia
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenthal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jon Rosenthal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Philip Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Rosenthal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Pediatric Specialists, and San Francisco Pediatric Surgeons.