Dr. Philip Jon Rosenthal MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Alagille Syndrome, Biliary Atresia, and Hepatitis B.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Philip Rosenthal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Pediatric Specialists, and San Francisco Hepatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Phillip Rosenthal, Dr. Felipe Rosenthal