A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Jasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Jasper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Jasper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasper graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Jasper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jasper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Jasper practice?
Dr. Philip Jasper practices Urology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See Paterson Urologists.