Learn more about Dr. Philip Korzeniowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Korzeniowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Korzeniowski, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Korzeniowski graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Korzeniowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korzeniowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Korzeniowski practice?
Dr. Philip Korzeniowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.