A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Korzeniowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Korzeniowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Korzeniowski, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Korzeniowski graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korzeniowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Korzeniowski FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Korzeniowski practice?
- Dr. Philip Korzeniowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Korzeniowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.